Thursday, October 27, 2011

PROBLEMS WITH POSTING

Dear Friends,

Some of you have expressed concern over my lack of postings here on my site. To be quite honest with you, I have had numerous problems relating to my posts here. More specifically, I have had a really difficult time posting and arranging my photos here since I first arrived on Crete in July. These problems persisted throughout my entire three month stay on Crete. I had hoped that once I returned to the USA, the problem might resolve itself, but, alas, that just has not happened.

Not only have I had difficulty posting my photos here, but I have also had a problem arranging them in the order that I wished. Perhaps some of you have noticed how many of the photos that I have posted are no longer symmetrical; that is, not arranged in a balanced order.  Some of  the photos I have posted look as if I have posted them in a rather haphazard order.  I don't know what the answer to my posting problems are...or even if there is an answer. But, I will continue attempting to resolve the issue in the hope that I can post many of the commentaries that I have already written, along with photos to accompany them.

Thank you in advance for your patience and your tolerant understanding in this matter.

Your Friend and Fellow "Silent Warrior",

Bob Armistead

No comments: